About Tradexa Technologies Pvt Ltd:
AI & Blockchain powered distribution network for aggressive entrepreneurs, Tradexa offers a wide range of tools for distributors to manage the distribution network efficiently. Keep focused on selling more, we keep making informed decisions and reduce the cost of inventory holding, transactions, and operations.
We are looking for an creative user experience designer, who’s obsessed about building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, unapologetically simple user experiences. You’ll empathize with user in bringing out a creative solution right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research and translate them into wireframes and prototypes. Perseverant in iterating full system and design to ensure great user experience.
- Design sitemap, wireframes, mockups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Understand the core difficulties and devise creative and practical solution.
- Perform research and analyse the really expectation of the user.
- Believe in action items on every screen and make a great effort in offering minimalist design within the scope of system.
- Facilitate client’s digital product visions by designing wireframe, sketch, prototype, and mock ups.
- Collaborative design with other partners viz. product management, marketing, technical architect, developers and visual designers.
- Present effective user stories and journey across multiple devices.
- Understand delivering value of a good design today than a great design next year.
- Administer and collect user acceptance testing and perfect design if needed.
- Iterate the complete product/ system and culls out areas of improvement for better user experience.
- Champion new ideas and takes smart risks.
- Proven experience in UX experience for multiple digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile and wearables)
- Experience designing mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
- Proficient with Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, MarvelApp, Framer.js, Quartz, Adobe photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, UXPin
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding detailed requirement and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Has deep knowledge in UX standard
- Excited to follow the UX industry latest trends and technologies.
- Preferably experienced in designing for international languages and complex product requirements.
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solution to team
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
- Open to constructive feedback
- Standout colleague
- Fast decision paths due to our flat hierarchies
- A challenging but growth-oriented work environment
- We are hands-on and grow with the new challenges
- Room to try things out and opportunities to be a pioneer in your field
- Competitive salary packages
- Flexible work timings
- Opportunity to be part of a hi-tech and fast-growing organization that embraces diversity and values your personal contribution
- Working directly with the CEO & Co-Founder
Pranita Bhantar (HR Generalist)
Contact Number- 7040262026
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying