About Tradexa Technologies Pvt Ltd:
AI & Blockchain powered distribution network for aggressive entrepreneurs, Tradexa offers a wide range of tools for distributors to manage the distribution network efficiently. Focused on selling more, we keep making informed decisions and reduce the cost of inventory holding, transactions, and operations.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Executive
Employment Type : Full-time
Location : Pune
Total Exp Required : 2-4 years
Industry : IT Industry, E- commerce.
Job Functions : Marketing and Sales
Roles & Responsibilities
- Online marketing and lead generation strategies.
- Deploy performance marketing campaigns on various platforms (e.g. Adwords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, offline, etc.) from ideation to execution.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices.
- Understanding firms goals/objectives and their entire digital marketing needs including Search Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & more.
- Work jointly with internal team to drive campaign strategy & development
- Identify growth opportunities and drive revenue
- Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within digital marketing industry
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Coordinate with designer and creates & manage engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Marketing or communication educational background
- Certification of Digital Marketing courses
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Proven SEO, SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience: min 2 years in Digital Marketing or similar role.
- Digital Marketing
- Google AdWords
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Fast decision paths due to our flat hierarchies
- A challenging but growth-oriented work environment
- We are hands-on and grow with the new challenges
- Room to try things out and opportunities to be a pioneer in your field
- Competitive salary packages
- Flexible work timings
- Opportunity to be part of a hi-tech and fast-growing organization that embraces diversity and values your personal contribution
- Working directly with the CEO & Co-Founder
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying